July 29,2023 – 1.8.4
- Fixed issue related to non ascii characters in folder names. Thanks to Jean-Luc Renaud for mentioning it.
- ExifTool V12.64.
January 27,2023 – 1.8.3
- Fixed issue related to a change in service used to propose a title.
November 10,2022 – 1.8.2
- Added support for .cr3 files.
- ExifTool V12.49.
July 8,2022 – 1.8.1
- Removal of the “Hiking” map from Open Street Map which is no longer available.
- ExifTool V12.43.
- Fixed a bug when directories have accented characters.
November 2nd,2021 – 1.8.0
- Addition of OpenStreetMap maps (See in Options).
- Possibility to activate / deactivate tracks individually.
- Loading of several directories at once (separate them with a semicolon).
- ExifTool V12.33.
- Fixed some bugs.
June 20,2021 – 1.7.1
- German translation
- Small bugs fix
April 6,2021 – 1.7.0
July 15,2019 – 1.6.1
May 15,2019 – 1.6.0
- Adaptation to read malformed gpx or kml files.
- New supported formats: .arw, .raf, .sr2
- ExifTool V11.42
June 20,2018 – 1.5.0-beta
- Option to add an extension to saved images.
- Following a change in API, repair of the reverse geocoding.
- Deletion of the selected image on Delete key press.
- Fixed various minor bugs
- Various optimizations.
- ExifTool V11.02
December 15,2017 – 1.4.0-beta
- View and enter a title for images. Ability to generate it from GPS coordinates.
- Various optimizations
- Java 8 migration
June 16, 2017 – 1.3.1-beta
- Fixed bugs with the automatic offset adjustment using the calibration image of GeoTrack Android application
May 15, 2017 – 1.3.0-beta
April 4, 2017 – 1.2.0-beta
- Adding support for most of the RAW image format.
- Little bug fix
January 3, 2017 – 1.1.0-beta
- Possibility to associate files of type gpx, kml or kmz with PicaGeoTag.
December 20, 2016 – 1.0.0-beta